More About The Person You'll Be Helped By...
Since 1997, David has been helping individuals in Prince William County overcome pain and disability. Following in the footsteps of his friend and mentor, David S. Mizener, David took ownership of Piedmont Physical Therapy, Inc. (formerly Mizener, Ebbecke & Associates) in 2009, and continues to see patients in the clinic daily.
David had his sights set on a career in the healthcare field from a young age. He chose physical therapy after witnessing the positive impact it had on his father who was suffering from a painful shoulder injury.
Drawing from an extensive background in orthopedics and sports rehabilitation, David integrates his skills as a manual therapist and exercise specialist to assist patients in living a life without pain and reliance on pain medication. He has published several articles on managing and avoiding common musculoskeletal injuries.
David’s Credentials & Practice Experience:
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) from Shenandoah University in 1996.
- Certification in Manual Therapy (MTC) from The University of St. Augustine in 2001.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) from Shenandoah University in 2004.
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) certification in 2006 recognizing advanced clinical proficiency in orthopedic physical therapy practice.
- Became President & Owner of Piedmont Physical Therapy, Inc. in 2009.
- Certified practitioner in Trigger Point Dry Needling from Kinetacore in 2013.
- Titlist Performance Institute (TPI) Level III Golf Fitness Instructor Certification (Medical) in 2014.
You listened to my explanations; you gave me the exact treatment I needed; you were kind and made me feel like you wanted to help me. The treatment worked and sadly/happily I have no reason to return. I now wake up every day grateful that I have no pain.Judith Early 50’s, Manassas, VA
Note: If your neck pain need is urgent...
Choose Which One Works Best For You...